Wednesday 15 December 2010

Images for Front Cover.

I took several images, using my sister as a model, as possible final choices for my main fornt cover image. I took them in different angles to see which turned out best and would look good with the layout of my magazine. the images below are the ones i think would be best suited, the first image being the best one in my opinion. The third image is one i think would look good to include on my double page spread as i think the angle of the shot would be wrong for a cover page image. All the images i took where close ups as i think it would make the audience feel closer to person on the cover.







Although i like the camera angle of this fourth image, the quality of the image came out blurry so i decided to not consider it for my final cover shot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment